Friday, April 16, 2010

Here goes everything!

Well, time to departure is now 28 hours...

I am blown away by how many people have donated to my cost and so thrilled at how many supplies I've been able to buy to bring along! Too bad my bags will already weigh more than me, otherwise I would bring more. Rumour has it that sending stuff by freight may not get there, so loading myself up is the only way to get it there.

I only have time for a short post today, but stay tuned for an update as soon as I can when I get to Haiti. Or maybe tomorrow after my packing/breakfast party!

Now off to clinic because in typical Candace style, I am working right up until the day I leave.

2 comments:

  1. Have an amazing adventure, Candace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I mention how awesome I think you are??? Huhhh??? Did I? You rock! Now be safe. I will be thinking of you everyday! You are a brave and generous soul.

    Love
    T

    ReplyDelete